参观时间Next OFI Sat 30th Sep 1.00am -11.15am
|位置||34 William Parade, Fairfield, Queensland, Australia|
Next OFI Sat 30th Sep 1.00am -11.15am
buyMyplace8-12 Alma Rd, ST KILDA, VIC 3182
NO AGENTS THANK YOU - DO NOT CALL FOR THIS LISTING. Thank you in advance for your courtesy and integrity.
INSPECT NOW - Next OFI Sat 30th Sep 1.00am -11.15am
Dual Rental Income from 2 separate dwellings of $800/week
HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER SUBURB UNDER 5KM TO BRISBANE CITY - Perfectly positioned overlooking the Park. 2 HOMES in One! MAIN House PLUS Brand NEW Separate Studio/Granny Flat (FULLY self-contained). Perfect for the family or for Students (rental income) too, ride your bike to UQ in 7 minutes!
- Executive, spacious home 4.5 km from Brisbane city
- Two separate entrances to the house and to the Studio
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 x separate patios.
• Fully secured rear Patio/Entertaining Deck with Wet Bar overlooking the Inground Pool
• 3 Massive bedrooms - all with built in robes
• Bed 1 (Air Conditioned, Ceiling fan, full mirrored wardrobe doors – ceiling to floor)
• Bed 2 (Ceiling fan, full mirrored wardrobe doors: ceiling to floor)
• Polished floors throughout
• Two separate bathrooms (Main with bath)
• Front Patio overlooks Leyshon Park
• Separate Dining Room: large enough for extra lounge room
• Gourmet Kitchen with Preparation Island/sink/dishwasher
• Huge In-built kitchen island/breakfast bar with stools
• Separate Internal Laundry (Dryer hanging space)
• Outdoor Clothes Line
• House Security/bars
• Lounge Room with built in book cases + Fire place
• Entertainment deck/patio with WET bar/sink
• Carport Storage: Shipping Container size
• Driveway for 4 cars: Off road parking
• On road parking, available FREE - BCC boundary limit
• In Ground Pool (fenced) Pool Safety Certificate Feb 18
• Sun Deck
• Herb and Vegetable raised, bricked garden beds
GARDEN STUDIO/ Granny Flat - SUB LET for Rental income.
• Separate entrance to Main House
• Fully self-contained: Full security, fully screened
• Covered Garden Cabana (separate rear patio area)
• Separate Queen size bedroom
• 2 x Built in Mirrored Robes (ceiling to floor)
• 2 x R/cycle A/C
• Inbuilt desk and shelves PERFECT for a Student!
• Full bathroom with own internal laundry
• Gallery style full kitchen/eat in bar
• Lounge/Dining Room with Reverse Cycle A/C
• TV/ Foxtel mounted/ Land line available
LOCATION and TRANSPORT:
• Quiet leafy parade overlooking Leyshon Park
• 10-minute walk to St Lucia Green Bridge,
• 2 min walk to bus from Brisbane Corso to City, UQ and QUT
• Ride your bike to UQ in 7 minuets
• 10-minute walk to Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre and Fairfield Train Station
• Short taxi home from City
• Walking and Bicycle circuits
• Undercover Shelf Storage: Container Load Size: W 3m x H 4m x D 6m
• Water as per RTA
• Electricity per RTA (separated for Main House & Studio) Hot Water system
• Land line telephone
• Wireless internet - Cable
• Natural Gas from Mains to attach Heater Furnace to floor Bayonets in Kitchen and Lounge room to
Low density residential Zoning
• Under 5 kms radius from CBD
• Free on-street parking; as it is at the outer limits of the CBD paid parking zone
• Quiet, unique street is off-bus route (buses run in the next street Turner Avenue)
• Unrestricted views of Leyshon Park are available from William Parade house numbers:
This data is publicly available from the BCC website, and you would instruct your lawyer to do the searches to satisfy yourself.
ADDITIONS TO THE HOUSE:
2015: new roof to entire premises; and a separate fully self-contained Studio was built by a registered builder.
TENANTS in MAIN HOUSE:
On periodic month to month lease paying $600.00. The tenants have expressed their desire to remain for a further 6-12 months if this is suitable to the buyer.
The Studio typically rents for $200/week. Owner currently resides on site.
Please email for extra photos.
CONTRACT FOR SALE:
Please email for contract prepared by our lawyer for you to sign and forward to your lawyer.
33 Greenoaks Avenue, Darling Point, New South Wales, Australia
2 Earlwood Crescent, Bardwell Park, New South Wales, Australia